My workbench and Productivity tools
Acer R11 Chromebook(11.5 inch, 2018)
- 2018 year
- 11.6” HD (1366 x 768) 16:9 IPS
- 4 GB, DDR3L SDRAM, 32 GB SSD
- Intel® Celeron® N3150 processor Quad-core 1.60 GHz
- System: GalliumOS(xUbuntu)
iPhone 7 Plus(128GB)
I like the iOS system. It’s simple and good for me to keep touch with my friends.
iPad Pro(10.5 inch, 2017)
This iPad is my favorites produce. I usually use it to do somethings like follow:
- Reading PDF files
- Write some post by markdown
- VS code
- Duo Mobile:Secure Two-Factor Authentication App. Secure access to work and personal, cloud and on-premises apps with one simple app.
- Lastpass:A freemium password manager that stores encrypted passwords online.
- VPN: AnyConnect, Quantumult
- Mint: Record all the cost from my bank.(We bring together all of your accounts, bills and more, so you can conveniently manage your finances from one dashboard.)
- 随手记:Set the budget and record each cost by myself.